Who we are, and what we do.
GMTA publishes through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Sony and Kobo. Our print books are with Createspace.
We host a line of imprints in the form of sub-presses for various genres: Libertine (Romance/Erotica), Mythos (Fantasy/Science Fiction), Polliwog (Children’s/Middle Grade), Dark Feed (Horror/Thriller), Enigma (Mystery/Drama/Historical Fiction), and Celestial (Spiritual/Religious). Benefits for publishing with GMTA are far beyond what many publishers offer today. GMTA has worked hard for authors over the past year and a half helping with internet promotions and so far we have had overwhelming success.
Contracts with us include free internet promotion, free production of cover art, free creation of blogs, like pages or other social media to help the author gain the attention of the online community (if needed) and guidance to other avenues of promotions that could further help the author with their works. GMTA does offer help contacting Publisher's Weekly with e-galley review requests on the author's behalf if asked for. We recommend editors who charge reasonable fees for their services. However, using one of our recommended editors is optional and not mandatory. We do screen all manuscripts submitted to us, thoroughly before acceptance. We search for talent and believe in quality, not quantity.
Our recommended editors and cover artists, if needed, work directly with our authors to provide the best service possible. We do ask if the author provides artwork for their covers that it be royalty free and from a reputable site, otherwise any artwork used for covers will be provided by GMTA. Cover design and artwork is free for any author published with GMTA.
Contracts for each individual book published with GMTA will be signed and locked in for a full year from the date of acceptance. These contracts are exclusive in the United States and most of Europe though the author can seek publication for the works in other countries if deemed necessary to reach a certain audience. For more information about GMTA Publishing and its imprints or if you have any questions feel free to contact Kitty Bullard, email@example.com or by using the contact form on the contact page. Please be sure and read our submission guidelines in full before submitting your manuscript to GMTA. There are no fees to publish with GMTA.
Benefits of publishing with GMTA
- Widespread Marketing Campaign
- Professional Cover Design
- Digital and Print Formatting
- Dedicated and Professional Staff
- Darius Gottlieb, Poet“It is incredibly unusual and darling for a publisher to take the time to speak with you via the phone and to offer hands-on, personal attention. Publisher Kitty Bullard and graphic artist Amber Rendon are extraordinary for assets not easily taken for granted: They are pragmatic visionaries, down-home seers, possessing imaginations which ascend to the vault of the heavens while their feet stay firmly planted on earth. Bless them, for they are singular and lovely. There are no airs; no sense of rank; no royalty; no gilded columns, nor gold-leafed gilding of the lilies languishing in the fields. What is absolutely extraordinary is their availability and direct, authentic presence. We who are artists and writers are highly fortunate to be taken care of by these attentive women. They are timeless role models for a kind of responsive nurturing which is refreshing and rare. And for these simple facts and these facts alone, GMTA Publishing is worthy of our admiration and highest praise.”